“Rousseau International School is working in partnership with ETS.”
Established in 2019, Rousseau International School Language Centre (RISLC) offers preparation courses and registration services for the following tests.
⁍ Monday, 6 June 2022
⁍ Monday, 4 July 2022
The TOEFL® Family of Assessments
- TOEFL iBT® – This is the world’s most accepted English-language test for study, work and immigration. It is accepted in most universities and institutions. The test has 4 sections — Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing — that measure academic English skills the way they’re actually used in the classroom. The test is offered in 3 forms: the traditional test at a test center, the TOEFL iBT Home Edition and the TOEFL iBT Paper Edition making it convenient for everyone who wants to take the test.
- TOEFL ITP® Assessment Series – This is an English-proficiency testing program targeted at students who are aged 16 years and above, it allows an institution to measure and evaluate its students’ English-language skills with confidence. The tests measure students’ English-language skills in 3 key areas: Reading, Listening, and Structure and Written Expression.
- TOEFL Junior® Tests – Targeted at children who are 11 years and above, Junior tests are a reliable measure of students’ English communication skills. They help identify students’ strengths and weaknesses, which assists in placement and helps monitor progress.
The TOEIC® Program
TOEIC test is for the workplace and assesses English-language proficiency across all four language skills needed to succeed in the global workplace — listening, reading, speaking and writing. It evaluates one’s ability to communicate in English. The program is in 3 parts:
- TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test
- TOEIC® Speaking and Writing Test
- TOEIC Bridge® Test – This test measures English proficiency for beginners and lower-intermediate level students.